Bangkok: Office Building Project
KSB Pumps Co., Ltd has the requirement to construct a new Office Building in Nongjok, Bangkok. The new office building is designed to be able to accommodate approximately 85 staff with the estimated usage area of 1,120 sq.m. The office building is a two storey building and is designed to be a green building with low-energy consumption. The new office building is also connected to the existing factory and warehouse buildings. At a later stage it will be also connected to the future service workshop. Modification to the existing buildings and layout are also required i.e. relocation of guardhouse, internal road and landscape.
Architecture and Urban Design
US$ 83,333 approx.
KSB Pumps Co., Ltd.
Design Development, Tender Document Preparation and Tender Evaluation:
- To carry out the preliminary design/drawings and specifications of the Architectural, Structural, and M&E Services disciplines.
- To prepare Tender documents to enable the Client to proceed with the construction bidding.
- To prepare the Tender Evaluation & Recommendation Report for tender packages returned by bidding contractors.
- To prepare the Contract between the Client and the Successful Contractor
- To carry out the construction supervision for the new office building and to prepare the monthly progress reports