Metro (MRT) Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Systems Engineer (Electrical Engineer)
You will work, closely with the engineering department, in the preparation of technical documentation (including drawings) for underground/elevated MRT infrastructure projects.
- Provide Engineering Support and produce/review technical drawing and documentation
- Produce Project reports
- B.Sc. or higher in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in related field as a M&E Systems Engineer or Project Technician
- Reading and written English Language Proficiency is required. Able to communicate in English Language
- Chinese language proficiency is of advantage
- Be proficient in using AutoCAD to produce AutoCAD drawings
- Computer literate, good working knowledge of all Microsoft platforms and software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative
- Thai Nationality
Location: DC Asia, Bangkok, Thailand
Available: May 2020
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.